Adventure Sports Rafting Co.
My name is Helen Salvatore and I am going into my senior year at the University of Vermont with dreams of opening my own guiding company. I have been hiking since I was two and skiing since I was five and have been exploring the amazing state of Vermont for the past three years. I am also an Irish dancer, artist, and fisherwoman. I am a part time ski instructor at Stowe and love sharing my passion for the outdoors with others. The Flyin Ryan scholarship would help me travel to the Adirondacks this summer to start on my journey of becoming a whitewater rafting guide. The outdoors have given me a space where I feel like my best self and
I want more than anything to share that feeling with others.
My Core Values
- See the best in yourself and others
- Push yourself within your own limits
- Do not shy away from beneficial opportunities because of fear
- Never stop seeing the beauty in the world
- Spread joy
- Allow your mindset to change your reality
- Never truly grow up