VSAC PLP Resource Guide for High Schools
From the Introduction to the Personalized Learning Plan Resource Guide:
- This is a resource guide for teachers, counselors, advisors, and administrators. Use this booklet to provide your students with the opportunities to work on their Personalized Learning Plans.
- This guide provides a starting place for all educators and contains activities that will enable you to support students through the PLP process. Students complete journal prompts, set goals, and complete assessments that help them determine their future paths.
- This booklet has been designed as a resource to help educators by providing specific, easily implemented activities that address the Critical Elements of Vermont PLPs.
- All activities can be completed in an advisory or other classroom setting. Most activities can be completed in about 30 minutes.
- All activities contain Journal prompts. This allows students time to reflect on the activities and their Personalized Learning Plans.