Remember those carefree summer days as a kid? Recruit your best wiffle ball team today! All proceeds benefit the Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation The Meadow field
Remember those carefree summer days as a kid? Recruit your best wiffle ball team today!
All proceeds benefit the Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation
The Meadow field in downtown Winooski will host the second Winooski Wiffle Classic wiffle ball tournament on May 19, 2018. This family friendly event will include food vendors, other games, and a Long Trail Beer Garden.
- Teams of 5 to 8 players will compete in 2 co-ed divisions.
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games and an opportunity to make the playoffs.
- Swag bag provided for every player.
- Accuracy Wiffle Challenge – take your best shot(s) at a 20-foot inflatable Velcro® dart board and win a sweet prize for a bullseye!
Team registration now open! Buy your ticket now.
Advance registration – $250/team – as little as $30 per player!
More information here (opens in new tab/window)
Thanks to the Winooski Wiffle Classic partners;
- Bibens Ace Hardware
- Long Trail Brewing
- Flat Fee Real Estate
- DWTN Winooski
- Sticky Brand
- 101.3 FM – ESPN Burlington/Plattsburgh
- SAP! Maple beverages
- Windjammer Hospitality Group
- Evergreen Roofing
- Vermont Creamery
- Lavallee & Company, CPAs
All Day (Saturday)
Single team registration for the Winooski Wiffle Classic Meadow playing field, May 19, 2018