Terms and Conditions – Ticket Purchases
- No refunds after purchase, unless we cancel an event.
- Blizzards, hurricanes & other events beyond our control may force rescheduling or cancellation of an event. If we reschedule event to a time when customer cannot participate, customers may request a refund up to the day of the event. If we cancel an event, we will process a refund within 30 days, as long as we have complete & accurate contact info. We are not liable for returns if customer did not provide accurate contact or credit card payment info at registration.
- A COD (Pay Later) ticket is considered a reservation pending payment & is NOT a guarantee of a space/slot. If any COD tickets remain unpaid by scheduled start time of event, that slot may be resold to someone else at our discretion.
- We have a right to recover from customer any fees we are assessed for bounced checks, plus a 15% service charge.
- Purchased tickets may be transferred, or sold to another customer at face value or less. Purchased event tickets may not be resold for a higher face value.
- Printed or downloaded tickets may not be reproduced, altered or modified & may be cancelled by us at our discretion without recourse if we believe tickets presented at the gate are not genuine.
- Your bank, credit card processor or payment service may charge additional fees above your ticket purchase price. These are the sole responsibility of the customer & will not be reimbursed in the event we process a refund.