11 Reasons to Join Us for the Ride for Ryan Mountain Bike Festival
Still haven’t signed up to join us on August 9 for the Ride for Ryan Mountain Bike Festival? Well, here are a few more reasons:
- Catamount Outdoor Center has great terrain, suitable for all levels.
- New to mountain biking? There are guided rides.
- There will be plenty of demo bikes from Specialized and others.
- Just like at the Oscars, you’ll get a fabulous swag bag. Not telling you what’s in it, but just trust us.
- There will be of plenty tasty food from numerous area restaurants, including Sweetwaters, Skinny Pancake, Firebird and Ben & Jerry’s.
- Rumor has it there will be a pig roast.
- Non-stop beats by DJ Kevin Thibault
- Join in on a silent auction and raffle to maybe win some great prizes
- There will be water fun for kids of all ages.
- Tents provided by Vermont Tent Company will provide shade or rain cover (so yes, it’s rain or shine!).
- And last but not least, the world premiere of the Flyin’ Ryan IPA by Long Trail
So what are you waiting for? Register today! Not sure how to participate? You can:
- Join a corporate team. Current teams include Dealer.com, Sugarbush, Earl’s Cyclery, Outdoor Gear Exchange, SkiRack, Alpine Shop and Vermont Tent Company.
- Start a team. Round up your riding buddies and make a day of it.
- Participate as an individual.