About the Flyin Ryan Core Values Challenge
The Flyin Ryan Core Values Challenge is a call to action that encourages people to think about, write down, and act upon their personal set of Core Values. It is an easy way for anyone to actively discover, record and act upon their self composed values.
How to get started
- Decide it is worth doing, and choose to do it.
- Watch this 4-minute video on YouTube that introduces you to Ryan and highlights his Core Values. Remember, your core values are YOURS, not copies of someone else’s.
- Use your smartphone, an index card, a small pad of paper, or anything portable that allows you to record your Core Values as they occur to you. These arise from your personality, your passions and your guideposts for decision making. You can also record your Core Values right here on our website and you’ll get them delivered to your Inbox.
- There is no time limit; it is more of a marathon than a sprint. There is no “right” number of Core Values; the number is a reflection of what is inside you, what is important to you.
- Include a verb in each of your Core Values. They are action oriented; the basis for your future decisions and behavior.
- The best source to find your Core Values is in your heart and your core spirit.
- Once they are recorded, carry them with you, post them where you will see them regularly.
The Core Values Ambassador Program
People who have completed the Core Values Challenge, and who are excited about sharing the Core Values Matter message can become a Core Values Ambassador.
The Core Values Ambassador program expands the footprint of the Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation by helping people who have composed their Core Values to approach and stimulate their friends and others to undertake the same journey of self-discovery.
- Complete and submit your own self-composed Core Values
- Provide the Foundation with some basic information and a photo.
- Collect Core Values from 5 or more friends, acquaintances, family or team members.