We are a small but growing organization that needs like-minded people to help execute our mission. There are a variety of ways to support the work of the Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation:
- Donate – There are several ways to provide us with direct financial support, from tax-deductible donations of cash or securities, to buying Flyin Ryan gear and shopping at Smile. Amazon.com. Please see our Donation page for complete information.
- Sponsor an Adventure Scholar – You can help a young person pursue their dream and change their life.
- Take the Core Values Challenge – Discover the power of Core Values thinking. Learn by experience what we’re all about. Explore, list, and act on your own self-composed Core Values.
- Spread the word – Are you on board? Help us by sharing your enthusiasm with peers, parents, children, teachers, coaches and others. We can provide Flyin Ryan materials such as decals, posters and other information about our programs. You can also leave a review or testimonial at GreatNonprofits.org, the leading platform for community-sourced stories about nonprofits.
- Arrange a visit – Book a meeting, presentation or event table – Contact us for more information. We’d love to meet you!
- Stay in touch – Sign up below to join our low volume mailing list. We send a newsletter quarterly, and an occasional email update.
- Work with us – We are currently recruiting for 2 student interns: