Come play with the Flyin Ryan family!
Join us on Saturday, July 29th from 1-7 pm for the 3rd annual Flyin Ryan Outdoor Festival at the Catamount Outdoor Family Center in Williston, VT.
Enjoy a day of mountain bike trail riding with friends & family, great food, demo bikes, music and more. Geared for recreational riders of all abilities. Proceeds will benefit the Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation and the Smugglers’ Notch Ski and Snowboard Club.
Fun activities for the whole family:
- Pass to all trails at Catamount Outdoor Family Center
- Demo bikes from Earl’s Cyclery and Outdoor Gear Exchange. (Techs on hand for questions and setup)
- Guided trail rides
- Pig Roast BBQ (starting at 4:30) and lots more food and drink
- Kids games & activities (including a waterslide)
- Music provided by DJ
- Silent auction—lots of bargains on cool outdoor gear!
- Cash bar, with Long Trail Brewing’s Flyin Ryan IPA
Tickets include access to demo bikes, trail rides, BBQ, food, and all activities. Rain or shine event; tent, tables & chairs provided by Vermont Tent Company.
Prior to July 29:
$25 for Individuals, $45 for Families
At the door:
$30 for Individuals, $50 for Families
Share with your friends and make it a day to remember!