Get started now!
The Flyin Ryan Core Values Challenge is a call to action that encourages people to think about, create a list, and act upon their personal set of Core Values.
A few tips
- If you have not seen the Core Values Challenge tutorial slides, you may find them helpful. View them now.
- Watch this 4-minute video on YouTube that introduces you to Ryan and highlights his Core Values. Remember, your core values are YOURS, not copies of someone else’s.
- There is no time limit; it is more of a marathon than a sprint. There is no “right” number of Core Values; the number is a reflection of what is inside you, what is important to you. We provide you with 12 empty lines, take as many as you need.
- Include a verb in each of your Core Values. They are action oriented.
- The best source to find your Core Values is in your heart and your core spirit.
- Once you submit this form, you will receive an email with your responses. Print or copy to your phone, carry them with you, post them where you will see them regularly.
The Core Values Ambassador Program
If you’re excited about what you’ve done here, and would like to share your enthusiasm with others, The Core Values Ambassador program might be for you! It expands the footprint of the Flyin Ryan Hawks Foundation by suggesting to people who have composed their Core Values to approach and stimulate their friends to undertake the same journey.
As a Core Values Ambassador, you and your Core Values may be featured on our Core Values Ambassadors page, if you wish.
- Complete and submit your own self-composed Core Values
- Provide the Foundation with some basic information and a photo.
- Collect Core Values from 5 or more friends, acquaintances, family or team members.
Tools to help you
- Online tutorial presentation
- This page’s online form for creating a Core Values list
- Ryan’s Core Values Video
- Core Values Challenge card/worksheet with QR code to access this webpage
- Presentations from other Core Values Ambassadors
- Flyin Ryan stickers and decals